Editorial Director, Banyan Hill Publishing
I want to break things up a little with today’s post.
Since we began inviting people to join us for February 7’s landmark event, the Extreme Fortunes Summit, we’ve been publishing daily articles on investing…
- The failure of Wall Street firms and how they rob you of 84% of your profits — but how, with Paul’s strategy, you can now make massive gains … Click here to read.
- The 43 opportunities to make 1,000% gains (or more) ever year … and the three-phase strategy Paul uses to pinpoint these winners … Click here to read.
- A private chat I had with Paul where he walks us through the trade that made him a 738% gain last year … and the next investment he thinks could do two … even three times better this year … Click here to read.
- A video of Paul from 2011, making a number of shocking predictions (including two that would have made you gains of 146% and 187%) … Click here to read.
- What Paul considers the most important number to analyze when it comes to investing … and how just noticing this single factor would have helped you grab a 400% gain on Amazon … Click here to read.
Today, though, I want to give you a rest and remind you that while we’ve been talking about high-level stuff, we are putting this event on with YOU in mind.
This is a strategy Paul designed to be used by Main Street investors like you for the chance to rapidly grow your wealth — starting with your first $100,000 windfall within the next 12 months.
As you might recall, we asked you when you first signed up for this event what you would do with a $100,000 profit.
Paul has been reading each and every one of these. (And they number in the thousands.)
We wanted to let you see some of them as well, so you understand you are surrounded by like-minded individuals … all ready and eager to use Paul’s proven strategy for the chance to grab 1,000% gains starting February 7.
Below is a compilation of the videos that have come in, and under it are dozens of your responses. There were too many to include all of them; I just wanted to give you a sample.
As you read through them, imagine the impact Paul’s $100,000 will have on all of these lives…
- My wife and I intend to purchase a sailing yacht and travel the globe for 3 to 5 years.
- I will use it to make $250,000.
- Reinvest these funds in the stock market with Paul Mampilly.
- I will use it to reduce my home mortgage by ⅓ in my efforts to pay off my house and become debt-free.
- Invest it all for my 4 grandkids.
- Retire all debt and pay for a first-class vacation.
- Put it toward my children’s education.
- Pay off mortgage and increase net worth.
- Enhance retirement INCOME.
- Enrich my heirs.
- Growing retirement account.
- Retire early.
- Secure a better retirement.
- To be able to move to another state and start own business.
- I want to buy a new home.
- Remodel our home!
- We are retired and love to travel. We would use $100,000 to take a six-month trip to Europe (river cruises, ocean cruises and land travel).
- Take a nice vacation and reinvest what’s left to help ensure future income.
- I would travel.
- Family vacation, mortgage pay down, help single-parent family.
- Pay off all my bills.
- I am going to use that $100K to fund my retirement account so I won’t have to spend the rest of my life working.
- Having enough money to send my grandchildren to schools.
- I will fund my son’s education and start badly needed home improvement projects.
- I will use the money to reinvest and start to create generational wealth.
- I will help one of my grown daughters. I am a retired woman with a small, less than $100,000 savings and can’t risk more than $8,000.
- I would help my aging parents, my children and travel.
- I will put the funds towards my retirement and maybe even start the process.
- I will help family members who are struggling.
- I would use the money to take a vacation trip with my wife, daughter and grandchildren. And to enjoy my upcoming retirement.
- Relive some fear on my retirement accounts.
- Have more money to invest.
- I plan to save and spend while I am retired.
- College fund.
- Increase my retirement portfolio.
- I hope to make enough money to pay off my bills and have money to live on in my retirement years.
- I plan on using my profits for more traveling.
- Donate a portion to charity, give a portion to family and reinvest most of the rest.
- Help those in need. Pay off my mortgage.
- Pay bills and roll it over.
- I feel good about myself when I do something great.
- I want financial security for my kids and granddaughters.
- I’ll leave it in my estate for my children to enjoy.
- Excited to learn how to make $100,000.
- I would renovate a small cottage on my property so it can be rented.
- Start to do something that I would like to do without worrying about making enough money to support the family and kid’s education and having enough for retirement.
- I plan on building a low-cost clinic to help people take care of their pets.
- European Vacation.
- Donate to St. Jude Research Hospital, buy a new car and save the rest for my retirement.
- Pay off the house. Pay off my girls’ student loans and work on making my next $100,000 with your help.
- Buy a new home with all new furnishing and take a vacation trip to Alaska.
- Buy a home in Miami Beach.
- I will save it for the rainy days to come.
- Buy more stocks.
- Recoup losses on previous investments and secure the future for myself and my family.
- I will use it to buy gold and silver.
- Travel around world.
- Move to Nicaragua and then make more money while enjoying the laid-back lifestyle.
- Trip to Asia.
- Give it to charity.
- I would just like to get out of debt!
- As I am reaching retirement age, I would use the money for my nest egg.
- Help our wounded young veterans.
- I would like to make it possible for my grandkids to further their education.
- I would definitely take a much-needed vacation and pay off some nagging debt.
- I hope to go from being retired to enjoying retirement.
- I’ve got my eye on some land in a great place in northern South America.
- Retirement nest egg.
- I’ve set up a trust for my children, and this will help it grow.
- Take a first-time vacation to Italy and England.
- I would like to help my three children become homeowners.
- I am planning to renovate my house and build an extension with a covered swimming pool.
- I would love to buy a state-of-the-art food truck, and work for myself …. tap dancing to work every day.
- I own a small farm with $115,000 balance left to own it free and clear.
- Help some very needy friends.
- Buy a house in the Florida Keys.
- Start my business.
- A win of that size would allow my wife and me a more carefree retirement and help provide for our daughter with a disability.
- Pay off the 2nd on my home and then reinvest.
- I would finally build my dream log cabin.
- Help some individuals in the church who need it more than I do.
- A trip to Europe to celebrate our 55th anniversary.
- Donate half to charities that help education and buy my wife a present for our 50th.
- Live life to the fullest. Travel, explore and never stop.
- Wish to finally be able to retire and help others.
- Clear the loans.
- Retire now and volunteer to help people around the world.
- Support women’s rights in the United States.
- Share the gains with people in need.
- I would like to help my son, who just turned 16 get a new car so he can start driving by himself for the first time. Also open a trading account for him and teach him how to trade.
- Take care of my parents.
- Financial freedom is my goal.
- Take long trips in our motor home around North America.
- Retire my wife, Linda.
- I am nearing 65 years of age and would like to retire debt-free.
- Comfortable life into retirement.
- I would use it to start my business flipping houses.
- I’ll be applying it towards assisting in adopting children for my wife & me and paying off my truck.
- Will most likely use the majority to add to my Family Foundation.
- Pay down debt and give $50,000 split between two favorite charities.
- I want to be able to retire and have enough to travel and do Christian services.
- To be able to leave my wife secure after or when I’m gone.
- Build a home in Southern California as a place to get away from the impact of cold on my body during winter.
- We would use the money to reinvest for our grandchildren’s future.
- Buy a new car for my wife.
- Plan on gifting almost all to the unfortunate Bahamians who were devastated by Hurricane Matthew in October 2016.
- My family comes first.
- Get engaged, pay off some student loan debt, save and reinvest.
- Take a world cruise.
- I will take my wife of 34 years on a honeymoon trip, make a large donation to the Hohenwald Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, and get a bigger vehicle to pull our camper.
- Give it to my church’s building fund.
- Reinvest and build more wealth. Provide a family legacy to weather the global markets.
- I would like to help others in need, by donating to charity and hopefully someday I would have my own charity organization that would help orphan kids in Third World countries.
- Provide secure lifestyle for my family.
- Buy a ranch in Texas.
- Travel the ocean in a sailboat.
- Donate $100,000 to Adidam.org to use to restore their sanctuary after Cyclone Winston.
- Help family members pay off bills.
- I want to fully fund education for my triplets. I want to provide a donation for my church.
- Help family get back on their feet. Help to feed the homeless families.
a Reality in the Next Year
Within the next year, all of these goals could come to fruition.
In fact, Paul Mampilly is willing to guarantee it! He’s so confident in his three-phase strategy, he’s putting his entire reputation on the line by promising you’ll learn how to make a return of $100,000.
And I truly believe it is possible.
After all, he already made over 1,000% in his own account last year. Not to mention his research already helped one person make $254,030 on just one trade, another make $109,000 on just two trades and a couple add $700,000 to their retirement account.
You could be next.
With Paul’s help, it’s more than possible.
Don’t forget to set your calendar for the event at 1 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday. All you have to do is go to our website about five minutes before we go live … www.ExtremeFortunesLive.com.